IMPORTANT BRASS SPIRITUAL ITEMS FOR POOJA
IMPORTANT BRASS SPIRITUAL ITEMS FOR POOJA
Spiritual items are made of copper, silver, brass and gold. Each of them has their own significance.
Among the lot, Brass Spiritual Items are much more sought-after for Pooja Rituals.
What makes them so important is that they
- Have traditionally been used for centuries.
- Are stylish in look and appearance.
- Are extremely durable and sturdy. Brass’s chemical compositions allow items made of it to remain intact for long, that is, more than ten years.
- Melt the least when compared to other metals. Hence, they are preferred for offering aarti or placed near a fire for a long time.
TYPES OF BRASS SPIRITUAL ITEMS
Since centuries, brass spiritual items have been an integral part of Indian pooja rooms. Like
BRASS POOJA THALI
The elements in the Brass Pooja Thali is said to represent five cosmic entities - Earth or Prithvi; Holy Water; Fire or Tej; Wind or Vayu; and Ether or Akash. The arrangement of all these elemental components in a Brass Pooja Thali has spiritual significance. Additionally, they also represent a pathway to worship the divine in Hindu Mythology.
Better known as a Brass Prayer Plate is a tray or a large container on which pooja items are kept. As an integral part of Hindu religious rituals, brass thali plays an important auspicious role.
It comes in varied shapes from oval to rounded, with engravings and other decorative artwork. For centuries, the traditional brass pooja thali with rich reddish-golden glow has been used for all religious occasions including outdoor ceremonies or lighting of diyas.
When compared to pooja thalis made of stainless steel, silver, and so on, it is much suitable for daily poojas as well as pooja ceremonies and other festive occasions
Indian Art Villa offers the best quality brass pooja thali. Handmade and intricately designed with traditional patterns and embossed, it comes in several amazing designs. From auspicious symbols like Om, Shree, and more, to traditional designs like flowers, leaves, and more. They not only bring a positive vibe to any pooja room but can also function as a vibrant home décor item that will enliven your home’s setting and make it look more pleasant. Additionally, it also makes for a wonderful gift for all auspicious occasions.
- Made of 100% pure brass; and carefully crafted by skilled artisans ensuring a beautiful finish with finesse; and without flaws.
- Designed to look traditional, and yet at the same time, also look stylish and inspirational with a royal touch.
- Individually handcrafted, the brass pooja thali comes with a thali pack comprising of a Diya, Agarbatti Holder, and essential Pujan Samagri.
- Can easily hold all kinds of pooja items like Diya, Nariyal, Pooja Flowers, Haldi, Rakhi, Akshata, etc; in one go.
- Can function with flair in multi-purpose roles, with its eye-catching and attractive look and presence. Whether it is in the pooja room or in the temple precincts in your home or office.
- Ushers in a meditative and peaceful ambiance to any setting; and keeps the area around pleasant and stimulating.
- Suitable for any kind of pooja worship place, as well as festive or other special occasions.
- Perfect addition to any kind of home décor. It will add an element of spirituality to any place where it’s placed; while also giving it a peaceful and positive feel.
- Functions effectively as an integral part of any evening aarti occasion.
- Makes for a perfect gift for all auspicious occasions, thanks to its ability to bring luck and prosperity.
- Economical and elegant gift item for all occasions from weddings to housewarming, anniversaries, and even corporate functions.
Known to generate a spiritual sound that ushers in positive vibes in and around the surroundings’, Brass Diya holds immense significance in Hinduism’s religious rituals.
Used since centuries as a decoration as well as a source of light, the DIYA is an oil lamp that burns ghee Indian butter, or vegetable oil.
For long the lighting of DIYA held a special significance and continues to do so to date.
- Oil in the DIYA components carried a special meaning. It symbolizes the dirt in human minds in the form of hatred, greed, jealousy, etc.
- Cotton in the DIYA symbolizes the ATMA or the self or the soul of a person.
When wick burns the oil, the DIYA lights up; and as a result of this, the DIYA’s illumination signifies the need to rid in oneself, greedy and materialistic feelings. Additionally, the lighting of DIYAS is said to liberate people from all kinds of negativities, and impurities. This will awaken people’s spirits and binds the spirits to the Supreme God. Aside from this, the lighting of DIYA also helps to dispel darkness in people’s lives and invokes God’s blessings for divine wisdom that guides them towards the path of unconditional love.
According to Hindu religious texts, the material of the Diyas can affect the flow of energies into a home, directly. Hence, it’s recommended to use a Brass Diya as it helps to attract positive, holy, and contended vibes into a home and at the same time, ward off negativities from the home’s inhabitants. Additionally, brass as a metal is a very good conductor of positive energy. This is why brass diyas have been an integral part of Hinduism’s religious rituals for centuries.
The Brass Diya from Indian Art Villa adds elegance and purity to any home or pooja rituals anywhere.
- Made of 100 percent pure brass, it glows golden in color.
- Used for lighting lamps with the help of cotton wicks. On insertion of the cotton wick holder, pour the oil and then light the lamp. Additionally, it is also deep enough to hold the wick properly.
- Wonderful handcrafted work of art, it adds an elegant touch to any Pooja Room anywhere. Additionally, it offers ample space to hold the oil and the ‘BATTI’.
- Comes in beautiful traditional design with a unique, contemporary, elegant, and vintage look. Designed to accentuate the beauty and elegance of any setting, it ushers in soothing and pleasant vibes in and around surroundings.
- Extremely durable and sturdy. With proper cleaning from time to time, will continue to shine and look as new every time.
- Makes your home setting a lively and vibrant one
- Suitable for lighting and decoration during festive and religious occasions; and brighten up the space.
- Worthy spiritual gift for any occasion from weddings to birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
Give your pooja rituals a real festive feel with the elegant Brass Diya from Indian Art Villa.
Light in Hindu religion is said to play a prominent role in people’s lives; and guides and inspires people. Brass Lamps have been commonly used for ages in temples and in-home shrines.
Lighting of a Brass Lamp with peacocks holds a special significance in Hindu culture. In Hindu religious texts, brass is considered an auspicious part of the Panchaloha, or the five-metals. For centuries, it was revered as an alloy that carries sacred significance; and hence was used continually for making Hindu temple idols and sculptures.
Further, according to Hindu religious texts, the flame of the Brass Lamp or the DIYA is said to represent ATMA JYOTI. Furthermore, the five-petalled DIYAS or lamps made-up of brass is said to display the relationship between the ATMA JYOTI and the Panchapran; and sincere prayers made through the Panchapran are called as the ‘Pancharati’. Lighting a brass lamp every day and then staying in its presence for some time is said to cleanse certain aspects of human body system, support yogic practices, and create an ambiance where people will feel naturally more receptive.
A Brass Lamp is circular with adequate place for five wicks; and considered safe to use indoors for lighting up the pooja room and also provide brightness at night to any room.
Brass Lamp from Indian Art Villa is a wonderful work of art and beauty. Elegant and pleasing to look at, they light-up any setting whether at home or office or any setting where they are placed.
- Handcrafted by expert artisans with care and love; comes with a slick finish and refined touch.
- Suitable for lighting purposes during prayers in Hindu temples.
- Makes for a good home décor item that will brighten up its look and feel. Additionally, it can also be used as a decoration piece during festive occasions.
Give your pooja room and lighten up your home’s aura with the standing Lamp from Indian Art Villa; order it now and have it delivered at your doorstep.
Almost all Hindu religious rituals start with ringing of a brass bell.
In Hindu religious texts, Bell holds a special mention. Its peculiar shape and clapper is said to attract earth waves that in turn accumulates in the bell’s unique shape. When the brass bell is run either during or after the Pooja, the accumulated waves from the surrounding atmosphere is said to vibrate while the bell sound is associated with Lord Shiva principle.
Ringing a brass bell helps to purify the surrounding and earth’s surface. Additionally, the sound produced by the brass bell purifies the environs around the devotees thereby enabling them to absorb the maximum amount of Sattvik waves emitted by the Gods and Goddesses. This is the reason why it is considered as conducive and Sattvik for religious practices.
A well-designed brass bell’s ringing will last for a considerable duration. The sound from such a bell is said to resemble the sound ‘OM’.
Look no further than Indian Art Villa. All brass bells from Indian Art Villa have an antique design and are highly durable, a worthy addition to any pooja setting or home décor.
- Made of 100 percent pure brass.
- Handcrafted by expert rural artisans; AND intricately designed with a figurine that pays an ode to spirituality.
- Incomparable craftsmanship with precise detailing that makes it a delight in any pooja room.
- Worthy pooja accessory for performing daily pooja. Ideal for not only poojas, but also prayers, auspicious occasions, and festivals.
- Available in small, medium, and large sizes. They all produce positive vibrations and harmonious sounds.
- Contains an instruction card on maintenance and long-term care. Never wash it and instead use dry cotton cloth to remove dirt.
Comes in a beautiful red/blue colored box; this makes it a wonderful gift for any occasion from weddings to anniversaries, festive occasions, and such likes.
Finally, the brass bell from Indian Art Villa comes with a screw hook.
Bell in Sanskrit language is called as ‘Ghanta’ or ‘Ghanti’. For centuries, Brass Ghanti has been used in all pooja ceremonies for invoking the Gods. The ringing of a Brass Ghanti is said to produce a sound called ‘OM’ (regarded as the universal name of the Lord) and considered as auspicious in Hinduism. Additionally, the sound of the Ghanti and the sound of the VEDAS is said to radiate ‘Omkara Naadh’.
Also, the eclectic combination of pure brass and bronze is said to produce harmonious and rich tonal sound.
What makes the Brass Ghanti exceptional is its sound
- Channels positive energies. This helps to create a harmonious environment.
- Drives away negative energies and evil spirits from the place of worship.
A Ghanti can also be hung at home altar. Its ringing will help to drive away negative energies and usher in positive energies into a home.
For such a Brass Ghanti, look no further than Indian Art Villa.
- Comes in antique designs, intricate with flawless craftsmanship that is attractive and pleasing to the eye.
- Comes with an elegant look that makes a wonderful addition to a home décor as well.
- Is highly durable and sturdy. If maintained with care, can last for a long time while also delivering exceptional service. For maintenance, use a soft brush or clean cotton cloth to dust. Before that, remove the candle wax from the silver holder by simply running hot water over the area containing the wax. NOTE- never wash it.
- Comes in a beautiful red/blue colored box. This makes it a wonderful gift for any occasion from weddings to anniversaries, festivals, and more.
The beautiful Brass Ghanti from Indian Art Villa at affordable price will make for a worthy addition to your home or office.
As per Vaastu, water symbolizes abundance, positivity, and prosperity. This is the reason why Vaastu experts recommend keeping the Urli at home, preferably placed at the entrance to the Pooja Room or the center of the living room, or on the office desk. Urli should be filled with water and decorated with either flowers or lemons.
Further, according to the science of Vaastu, Urli when used as a decorative object imparts a royal glow to even the simplest of settings. Additionally, it will also help usher in inner peace and happiness, if it’s placed in the right place.
- Placing it in the center of a drawing room or hallway will bring calmness, harmony, and peace to the house.
- Placing it in the north-east direction of the house will help to get rid of Vastu Dosha and fix problems. Additionally, when placed in the same direction with flowers, will bring prosperity in life.
- Placement in the Pooja Room or at the entrance with fresh white or yellow flowers will appease the Gods.
- Placement in the living room, and filled with some cubes or camphor, will drive insects away and improve the health of house inhabitants.
When it comes to the best Brass Urli, Indian Art Villa offers the best collection with ample options.
- Made of pure and high-quality brass that is 100% original and natural.
- Handcrafted by expert artisans using traditional methods with utmost accuracy, care and love. Every fragment of the urli is beautifully carved
- Has a wide-mouthed, shallow, and round appearance, with a rich color, sleek finish, and eye-catching shine.
- Available in varied designs - Hammered or antique or trendy with decorative bowl or decorative platter.
- Bright and colorful with a gorgeous feel and attractive ergonomics.
- Can be used as a home décor item or as a pot pourri bowl. When decorated appropriately, it will uplift the beauty of the settings around.
- Can be given as a gift item for any occasion, from weddings to anniversaries, engagements’, birthdays, etc.
- Can last long if maintained and looked after properly.
The Brass Urli can also be used in many ways.
- Filled with water with flowers and petals randomly floating in it; OR
- Filled with fresh flowers or candles; OR
- Filled with floating tea lights. They will look pretty in some water in the brass urli; OR
- Plant any houseplant of choice; OR
- Used as a water storage utensil at home.
To suit different rituals, a brass urli can be decorated and items placed in it in accordance with the theme of the ritual.
The beautiful Brass Urli from Indian Art Villa is a wonderful collectible item. It can be passed on to generations, if cared for properly.
In Vaastu, keeping a brass tortoise figurine in the north or north-west corner of a home or office is said to attract positive vibes and bring good fortune. It is also said to improve concentration levels.
It is a common sight to see in many homes that believe in Vaastu or Feng Shui, to a brass tortoise figurine. Some homes have tortoise made of wood or mud or glass or resins or crystals.
What makes it different from tortoises made of other materials is it’s considered highly auspicious in Vaastu Shastra and Feng Shui.
- Known as a symbol of good fortune and prosperity.
- Has the power to alter the complexion of one’s life.
- Removes obstacles in life.
- Ushers in happiness, success, and wealth.
- Blesses people with long life and prosperity.
However, to derive the above benefits, the placement of brass tortoise is important.
- Placement at the very entrance facing outside will help to safeguard a home from negative energies or vibes; and also prevent accidents and dangers.
- Placement close to a fish tank or artificial waterfall will help to magnify the power of the tortoise.
- Placement in the north corner of a home or office brings good tidings for career; and also ensures prosperity in business.
- Placement in the northwest of home or office will bring luck.
- Placement at the top of the bed in home will help to overcome insomnia and check nightmares.
- Placement in the east will help to create a positive and dedicated attitude in people.
Different shapes of brass tortoise will bring different things.
- Antique Brass Tortoise helps to achieve promotion in job.
- Tortoises with two child tortoises on its back will help to overcome childlessness in family.
- Crystal Tortoises help to increase income and become rich.
- Mud Tortoises help to prevent ailments in the family.
For the best and most well-crafted brass tortoise, look no further than Indian Art Villa.
- Made of pure brass that is 100 percent original; and of exceptional quality that undergoes stringent quality tests.
- Handcrafted by expert artisans with care and love.
- Comes in different designs, with options to cater to every need, taste, and occasion.
- Comes with care instruction booklet and sample cleaning powder.
- Perfect gift for all occasions from weddings to birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
For the best Brass Tortoise, order one from Indian Art Villa at great deals/offers, and have them delivered at doorstep.
NOTE: Place the bras tortoise in the north of your home or office; or in the pooja room. This will give handsome benefits.
BRASS LADDU GOPAL
According to Hindu Shastra, Lord Krishna is the embodiment of love and affection; and one of the most charming Gods. His attractive magnanimous personality attracted anyone who came into contact with him during his sojourn on EARTH.
Hence, keeping an idol of Lord Krishna is considered to be beneficial. This is where keeping an idol of Lord Krishna (also called as Laddu Gopal) idol in the form of Brass Laddu Gopal helps.
- Keeping a Brass Laddu Gopalin the northeast direction of the house is beneficial. It will bless the inhabitants of the home with fortune, luck, positivity, prosperity, self-confidence, success, and wealth.
- Installing a Brass Laddu Gopalon the auspicious occasion of Janmashtami will bring good tidings.
- Setting up a temple of Brass Laddu GopalGhar will bring prosperity and wealth.
Indian Art Villa offers the best Brass Laddu Gopal that is value for your money.
- Made of 100 percent pure brass.
- Comes in an elegant and antique design.
- Is highly durable and sturdy. If maintained properly, can last long and still retain its beauty and look as new as ever. FOR maintenance, use a soft brush or clean cotton cloth to dust. Before that, remove the candle wax from a silver holder by running hot water over the area containing the wax.
- Can function as an attractive home décor item. It will give your home a lively and attractive look.
- Comes in a red/blue colored gift box, making it ideal as a gift item for any occasion from weddings to anniversaries, birthdays, and such like occasions.
NOTE: Don’t wash it. Rather use dry cotton cloth to remove dirt.
Since brass is made of copper and zinc, it shares the cosmic or spiritual qualities of copper ranging from harmony to creativity, and beauty, to a good extent.
In Vedic literature, spiritual items made of brass like Brass Pooja Thali, Brass Urli, Brass Laddu Gopal, Brass Ghanti, Brass Bell, Brass Lamp, Brass Diya, and Brass Tortoise, are considered sacred. They possess mysterious properties; and also known to please the deities when worshiped with offerings of the finest quality in them.